Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Family Based Therapy Associates is currently hiring Licensed Mental Health Therapists and Master’s Level Clinical Trainees in our four locations: Cambridge, Coon Rapids, Chisago City, and St. Louis Park. To apply, please send a resume to Rikki Alstad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Licensed Mental Health Therapist, you will provide outpatient mental health therapy for individuals, couples, and/or families, collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to provide the highest level of care. The right candidate must display sound clinical judgment in both routine and crisis situations, should they arise. You will be responsible for completing diagnostic assessments, treatment planning, and discharge plans, and maintaining thorough, relevant documentation as required by state and clinic policy. It is expected that all practitioners will participate in monthly administrative meetings and act in accordance with clinic and professional ethical principles and guidelines, relevant state and federal statutes and regulations, and HIPAA guidelines.
- Independent licensure or license eligible in the state of Minnesota in one of the following fields: Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor or meet criteria set by the Minnesota Department of Human Services for mental health professional, practitioner, or clinical trainee
- Master’s degree or higher in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Professional Counseling
- Engage in professional development through continuing education as required by license and maintain all relevant documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer competency and willingness to learn programs and technology used by Family Based Therapy Associates
- A willingness and the qualifications to work with children is desired, but not required
- Choice to be employed as full-time salaried, part-time hourly, or independent contractor
- Clear and straightforward pay structure, regardless of your employment status
- Hybrid structure: Work from home or at the office
- Flexible scheduling: You choose your hours
- Manageable caseloads: Part-time employees and independent contractors choose the number of clients they see, while full-time employees are expected to bill 26 hours per week.
- Billing and referral management: We deal with insurance companies and finding new clients, regardless of your employment status
- Cafeteria plan for full-time employees
- Employer paid MNCare Tax for part and full-time employees
- Free supervision available for LICSW, LMFT, and LPCC and regular consultation groups
- 3% retirement employer contribution match for part and full-time employees
- Flexible time-off: Six weeks PTO for full-time employees and all holidays are floating holidays
- Room to grow: Do you have ideas for how to fill gaps in mental health services through new services or programs? We want to hear your ideas and help you put them into action!
- Local connections: Family Based Therapy Associates partners with Anoka County to offer residents free, in-home therapy and our providers can choose if they wish to participate