Introduction to the Client Portal
FBTA offer a secure Client Portal through which you will be able to view your billing statements and upcoming appointments, communicate with your provider, and make payments online. To set up your client portal account, please notify your location’s front desk staff and provide them with an email address. The email address you provide will be used to send you an invitation to set up your client portal account. When you receive your email invitation, it will walk you through the steps to create your account.
Secure Password Recommendations
One of the steps in establishing your account is creating a password. FBTA takes protecting your private information seriously and suggests the following steps in creating and maintaining a secured password:
- Passwords should be at least 8 characters in length using a mix of upper/lower case letters, numbers and symbols. The use of passphrases and longer passwords are even better.
- Password generators or dictionaries which you can find on line are excellent sources of creating more difficult to crack passwords.
- Passwords should be unique and not used for any other personal accounts.
- Change your password a minimum of every 3 months and do not use previously used passwords.
- Do not share passwords with anyone.
- Do not use the “Remember Password” feature.
- Secure your passwords. Security experts suggest memorizing them or using a secure encrypted app on your phone for storing your passwords.
- If you believe your password has been compromised, change it immediately.
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to practice good password security measures.
Another important consideration in keeping your account secure: Use the “Logout” feature of the Client Portal when you are done accessing it.
Please contact our Coon Rapids office with any questions regarding the client portal or your statement at 763-780-1520.